In January most of us are excited to get those New Year’s goals going but are you staying dedicated or have you fallen off? I’m gonna share some tips on how I’m going to keep on track after slipping for a bit. I’ll also go into why you may want to hit pause on purchasing any new software and spill some truth about content marketing.
Blythe is a former EIC and sports broadcaster turned business owner creating custom web solutions and growth marketing tactics for clients at Brumleve Brands. As a solopreneur based in Jacksonville, Florida, this site highlights the ups and downs of managing a side hustle in hopes it can lead to that elusive work/life balance.
- Easy Ways to Get Started with Podcasting
- Tracking B2B Leads: Easy and Fast Ways to Gain Audience Insight
- 5 Easy Ways to Collect B2B Leads On Your Website
- Bloggers: Social Strategy To Build Brand Awareness
- Stop Stealing From Photographers
- 5 Huge Mistakes Bloggers Make Online
- Why Content Creators Need a Game Plan